At The General Yermolov Cadet School in Stravropol, Russia, scholastics and military are preparing to fight next to each other.
The state-run school, named after Alexei Yermolov, a previous Russian general and saint of the Caucasus War, mixes a typical scholastic course stack with physical drills, weapons preparing, and overnight camp-outs.
Data about the school is inadequate, yet pictures in a Reuters photograph bundle offer a one of a kind look into the day by day lives of understudies, likewise alluded to as cadets.
They prepare almost a training camp of the Russian Knights, an aerobatic show group of the Russian Air Force. Here, an understudy discharge a rifle.
The physical training includes to tests. The first one is : Complex of Tests #1
This unpredictable comprises of four general physical readiness works out. Each is performed 10 times following the teacher's direct rhythm tally, with consummate shape and no rest between the activities. The underlying position is the squat on the chunks of your feet with your hands on the floor before you.
- Pushups:Touch the ground with your chest on each rep.
- Burpees from a hunker to the pushup position. Lie on your back once wrapped up.
- Leg raises. Touch the floor behind your head with your feet. You may keep your hands along your body or behind your head.
Hops from a squat, the hands caught behind the neck. Land in a split position, one foot somewhat before the other. You don't need to bounce high however you should completely broaden your body. Switch feet each bounce.
The above complex is done in battle adapt. Five circuits is a fantastic outcome. What makes this battery of tests incredible is the way that you can test many individuals on the double and you needn't bother with any hardware. I frequently utilize it with students today, particularly when the time is short.
Complex of Tests #2
This is a quality test. I as a rule perform it one on one with a customer.
Do however many reps as could be expected under the circumstances of each activity. Keep up culminate frame. Magnificent scores are in sections.
- Pullups with an overhand grasp. (12-18)
- Split squat bounces, the same as in the main test. (77-95)
- Pushups. The chest must touch the ground, the body must remain straight. (48-60)
The three above activities are done consecutive without rest. At that point the tried individual gets 5-10 min of rest before proceeding.
- Situps. The hands are fastened behind the neck, the feet are held by the preparation accomplice. Touch your left knee with your correct elbow, on the following rep touch your correct knee with your left elbow. Continue substituting. Do whatever number reps as could be allowed in 2min. (72-85)
- Burpees from a squat to the pushup position, max reps in 2min. (35-41)